meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: oh holiday

pin it

Sunday 21 December 2014

oh holiday

some kind of egg-y thing at sotto on west

It's Christmas! Or the school holidays at least, since last Thursday, but Christmas is happening soon too. That time of year were everyone talks about festivity and presents. Time gets a bit weird too. Minutes past very slowly, but days often blur into each other.

Two of my good friends are spending it overseas this year and they've just left, one of them flying over the pacific ocean right this moment. These holidays in particular are a bit of a weird groggy time. There is so much work to do, but also a lot of time to do it in. I have a few chapters of maths homework, a rather large number of essays to write and three major works to get well under way. Nothing I've started on yet but I have relative faith that I'll get it all done. fingers crossed.

The graduating class of '14 got their atars a few days ago, the numerical value of thirteen years of education has been assessed. Phwoar. That is certainly a lot to feel whether good or bad and it's almost unbelievable to think that I'll be getting the same thing in a year's time.

This is a pretty intense period of time, possibly the hardest months that I've gone through so far, but I'm still alive and kicking after the first exam block, and we'll see how this goes. Now that's it is the holidays, I'm going to try and enjoy myself at least a little and who knows, maybe post more than once in a blue moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!