meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: Pillar box red

pin it

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pillar box red


If you follow me on twitter (@whatjoycedid) you would know that I found this fabulous, classic Butter London nail polish for just two freaking dollars. I'm quite damn chuffed with myself since it was originally FOURTEEN* dollars. BARGAIN! Unfortunately, I don't have some link where super cheap nail polish is sold since I stumbled upon this amazing find purely by chance. I was popping into a convenience store (either for chips or ice-cream I can't remember) and there was a metal basket thing near the counter full of Ulta3 polishes priced at $2 each; but lying on top, like a diamond in the rough was this beautiful baby- MY new beautiful baby.

Ok it was quite that dramatic and but I may or may not have jumped up and down with glee, before asked the  shopkeeper- "IS THIS TWO DOLLARS. ARE YOU SURE. COULD YOU SCAN IT FOR ME." and lo' and behold it was. HALLELUJAH.

Now forget what you just read, I'm still slightly delirious happiness.

*there are going to be a lot of CAPITAL LETTERS which means I'M SPEAKING (or typing) LOUDLY TO EMPHASIZE SOMETHING.

2 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much beautiful, that means a lot! <3

      Love Joyce

      Delete

Thank you!